Did you mean: 

delete - is the same topic of

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
10 REPLIES 10

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Luddite wrote:

Deleting your entries, can crate a lot of confusion.

Yeah, I'm like...

gif-faccine-9.gif

Rabbi

@Luddite wrote:

@Rabbi FYI: threads cannot be deleted. Best to just leave them intact; especially the subject line. Deleting your entries, can crate a lot of confusion.

you are right @Luddite

for next time

alwas laren from others

@Rabbi FYI: threads cannot be deleted. Best to just leave them intact; especially the subject line. Deleting your entries, can crate a lot of confusion.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Rabbi

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rabbi wrote:

hi members @maxgrewal send me that please help him out

@Rabbi- no offense but you already know what to do here, you could've advised him privately (since he/she apparently contacted you privately) how this is very likely something that requires moderator intervention and how to contact the moderators. A high post count is great but only when most of them are helpful.

Rabbi

@Rabbi wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Rabbi, by now you know your way around the self serve portal.  You should be able to help.  If the problem requires the moderator team, you know how private messages work, again you can help with sending the message. 

hi is not with me,

i only send him a welcome as a new member hi repply with the prablom

he needs help from the coomunty or from @CS_Agent

Seeing that this is some sort of account set up issue, I would advise that a private message be sent to the moderator team for intervention. 

Rabbi

Rabbi

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rabbi, by now you know your way around the self serve portal.  You should be able to help.  If the problem requires the moderator team, you know how private messages work, again you can help with sending the message. 

Need Help? Let's chat.