cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deactivated account

debraanng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has been deactivated because it says I owe money. I have autopay. Why didn't it go through

4 REPLIES 4

@debraanng 

You can login to your account and check to see if AutoPay is disabled. If it is then enable AutoPay. If you still are having issues then get in contact with a CS_Agent to help you access your account by creating a ticket through SIMon Chatbot or private message them on this Community.

debraanng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes. suspended. when I call *611 and try to make a payment it says my 4 digit pin is invalid so I can't make a payment. It also won't let me manually add to available funds when I go onto my account online. not sure how else I'm supposed to try to make a payment.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@debraanng , just to be clear your account is suspended and not deactivated???  Suspended accounts can be reactivated with successful payment.  Deactivated accounts cannot be recovered.  Accounts suspended for greater than 90 days are deactivated.  If your account is suspended, please reactivate as already suggested. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes Autopay glitches out.

Make sure your cc is vaild and not the problem.

Manually add $$ to your Available Funds and reactivate...dial 611 and have your cc handy as well as your PM pin.

Need Help? Let's chat.