cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data usage

hopatricksy13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my plan is from Sep 03 - Oct 03, with 5GB.

it says my usage is already 4.72GB.  i have never used that much data.

10 REPLIES 10

@hopatricksy13 wrote:

i downloaded my data usage last night, the spreadsheet.

I filtered data use since sep 03, it only adds up to 1.06 Gb.

i logged on Incognito mode & it still shows my data usage as 4.72 Gb.

Try, downloading the spreadsheet again this evening @hopatricksy13 .

The data shown in the detailed usage is about 6-12 hours delayed after data has been used. 

The summary here is the most current/accurate remaining information. You can also call 611 from your device to check the data balance to make sure it matches.

Click that circle with the arrow at the bottom right to get the lastest refreshed data.

esjliv_0-1663021561228.png

Apologies. I forget iPhones don't like people to figure out what's going on.

hopatricksy13

i'm on ios

And how about the other idea of setting the start date on the phone as another verification.

hopatricksy13

i downloaded my data usage last night, the spreadsheet.

I filtered data use since sep 03, it only adds up to 1.06 Gb.

i logged on Incognito mode & it still shows my data usage as 4.72 Gb.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hopatricksy13 

Try different browser. Try incognito mode. Clear browser cache,cookie, Try refresh.Try Login

Click on the little spinner refresh icons lower down as another way to refresh the numbers.

Check all the apps to see which might have used the data. Maybe a cloud update happened. Check your settings that all those kinds of app and OS updates don't happen over cellular data. And maybe also turn off wifi assist.

@hopatricksy13 wrote:

i also got a text on my IPhone saying the data usage was 75% used

@hopatricksy13   so, if Incognito mode also confirmed your high usage, then likely you really have used the data.  PM usually take note of the data correctly most the time.  Any chance you have made some big update with Mobile data? or some Cloud backup ?

hopatricksy13

i also got a text on my IPhone saying the data usage was 75% used

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@hopatricksy13   try to use Incognito mode to login to My Account again and see if it gives you the same result.  The site has some cache issue and it might not show you the accurate result until you try using Incognito mode

Also, are you on Android?  best is to use Mobile Data Usage page on your device to confirm your usage.  Just make sure you change your cycle start date on that page to match PM's cycle start date (Sept 03). The page will tell you clearly how much data used since and which app used the data

E-MobileData.png

If you are on iOS, unfortunately it does not give you the option to trace back like Android, 

Need Help? Let's chat.