cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data overlimit even though my phone are data are off.

colleenM8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi There,

My data is being used up really quickly and when I looked at my account it was happening when my data and phone are off overnight when I am sleeping. How do I get a ticket to correct this? Thankyou

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@colleenM8 

the data usage at night is not really the time data was used.  PM only posted usage twice a day and not constantly updating.  So, the entry is see is the TOTAL usage between that timestamp and the timestamp of the previous entry

What phone do you have?  If Android, you can trace back the usage on the last month  on your device and you can see if it makes sense

@colleenM8 wrote:

My data is being used up really quickly and when I looked at my account it was happening when my data and phone are off overnight when I am sleeping. How do I get a ticket to correct this? Thankyou

Can you say where you're getting an indication that you've ran out of data? In the past, Public Mobile has occasionally sent text messages by mistake indicating this.  As for the data usage at strange times of data, those entries don't indicate when data was actually used (it's shown in batches).

Need Help? Let's chat.