cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

current flash sale

shanelec
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

so my email qualified for the promo ending dec1 2021. i got the bonus code in my email, but when i used the code it says in not eligible... what am i doin wrong?

5 REPLIES 5

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@shanelec 

It's never a bad idea to have a backup phone line and account.  This promo is the perfect opportunity to get one. 

I use one of my activated sim cards in a burner phone just sitting in my glovebox just in case of an emergency or if I forgot to grab my main phone 😃

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shanelec : I can understand the full detail of the chosen reply. But there's the one keyword...customer. Everything mentions customer but it's really actually... account. There's nothing stopping you from starting a new account as mentioned above. I have 3 accounts. If I really liked an offer I could open another one. That's what I did for my second account.

There's also the possibility that you might think you've "closed" a thread. It doesn't. As you can see we can still post in it with yet more information.

So htidegnow had your answer and walker1 filled it out some more.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@shanelec 

You'll still qualify if you activate a new sim card and plan with a different email address.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shanelec 

if you are existing customer not eligible, for new customers who activate online.only, 

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $60 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*for more information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@shanelec are you existing customer?? the bonus is for new activation only

Need Help? Let's chat.