cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@cs_agent Number transfer

Fluffyp1nkd38th
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to transfer my number from Telus. I missed the confirmation text from Telus and now need assistance. 

4 REPLIES 4

@Fluffyp1nkd38th 

Staff are off work now. They hours are 9:00am to 10:00pm EST.

Best to contact a CS_Agent by private messaging on this Community page. They will get back to you by pm.

Your old Telus SIM should still work so keep it in your phone and once the porting is restarted. Reply to the text with YES.

Note: the Telus SIM will continue to work until the porting is completed then power off the phone and switch the SIM.

@Fluffyp1nkd38th    Try sending a private message to CS_Agent instead here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You can also try calling the Telus porting # which I'll private message (check your message box top right) and they can ask get the transfer text resent so keep the Telus SIM in the phone to respond within 90 minutes window.

Fluffyp1nkd38th
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not having any luck contacting support. Links to open a case don’t work. Not sure if any PMs to support have gotten through. Last attempt at a suggested link got me a 404 error. I just want to re-initiate the number transfer process. 
a 5 min call with a human would sort this easily. Now it’s late and I’m too tired to care. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Fluffyp1nkd38th You will need to reach out to CS_Agent to reinitiate the port in request. 

You can contact Customer Support Agents by clicking here.

Note: You’ll need a Community account in order to communicate with our Customer Support Agents. They will respond in the Community and you will receive an email notification

Need Help? Let's chat.