cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

couldnt get phone call and text msg

Cindy2022
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i switch my phone to public from lucky mobile. on the day i swithched, we tested it with my mom and dad. i could get my dad's call , but couldnt get my mom's call. my mom's call to to voice msg directly. later, i found that many friend got same problem as my mom.

i could call them, but couldnt get most of my friend's phone call.

and also, i couldnt get their text msg.

4 REPLIES 4

Cindy2022
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks for your help. yes, it is a stuck port. now it works fine.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Cindy2022 - if you did receive the text from Lucky SIM card to approve the port, then ensure you restart your phone with the public mobile SIM card inside, and also I would recommended to perform a reset of the device's network settings after a change of providers.

You can also try your SIM into another compatible phone to see if calls are coming in, this may rule out a device issue/setting.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

This is usually what it is, as suggested by @softech you can reinitiate the process and make sure you respond YES to that text. Also make sure you have your lucky sim in the phone and your lucky account is still in good standing

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Cindy2022   When did you request the porting?  did you get a text from Lucky to ask for your approval to port the number ?  did you reply YES within 90 mins?

It could be a stuck port.  There is a number you can call to confirm the status of the porting.  I will private message you the number.  Please check the Community inbox on the top right, envelope icon.

Need Help? Let's chat.