cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contact moderator

BayTracadie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to contact a Moderator to port my phone number from Telus, but links just take me in circles

3 REPLIES 3

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

Here is more information about porting.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@BayTracadie wrote:

I am trying to contact a Moderator to port my phone number from Telus, but links just take me in circles

@BayTracadie 

you need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue port number

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@BayTracadie wrote:

@BayTracadie Try this (don't forget to leave Telus sim in phone):

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve. Follow prompts.

Need Help? Let's chat.