cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charged wrong payments

edlau1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i was paying $19.04 and my wife was paying $14.56 every month

but this month ,we got charged $24.64 and @$25.76.

even though she just changed the plan of $15 to $25。i referred my wife, i still should get the rewards.

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@edlau1   both you and your wife changed to $25 plan?  Or you always on $25 plan?

Charges on your wife was correct for sure (  $14.56 = ($15-$2) + tax    and $25.76 = ($25-$2) + tax )

For you , do yo have a $25 plan, too?  when you referred your wife, it was around Christmas time and you got a special $5 x 6 months bonus?  If that is the case, you would have a $5 as available fund and hence it was charging you $19.04 for 6 months like that :   

($25 - $2 Autopay - $1 friend referral - $5 credit from the special bonus) + 12% tax

But the $5 credit was just 6 months and you should have got the last one already, so, this month, it goes back to:

($25 - $2 Autopay - $1 friend referral ) + 12% tax

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@edlau1 

You can login to your account tomorrow morning and click on My Rewards. It will have a breakdown of your monthly charge including all taxes on your plans.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

i was paying $17 and my wife was paying $13 every month but this month ,we got charged $22 and @$23. even though she just changed the plan of $15 to $25。i referred my wife, i still should get the rewards.

------------------------

We like the pretax dollars here. So your wife was on the $15 plan with likely the $2 autopay. Then she changed up to the $25, again with the $2 autopay. So that's all good.

What plan are you on? How long have you been here? Did you make use of the refer a friend $5 promo at some point? And now maybe it's over and your cost went back up to not $5 less. $25 plan with autopay and that referral.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@edlau1 

yes you will getting the referred rewards

and the plan price plus tax

Need Help? Let's chat.