cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charged twice

Muller
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi there, my sim was lost and i disabled the sim later i have got a new one after some days due to the change i am getting  charged twice i have one account for my daughter C$15.00 and my plan is C$34.65, However i getting charged C$42.00 on March 31 and March 01 and C$34.65 on March 20. So please i am looking you have to rectify this issue.

4 REPLIES 4

@Muller wrote:

Hi, yes i changed my SIM card via my self service account and for my daughter i don't think so did that if so take it to its original plan and please refund me the amount.

thank you.

@Muller 

Maybe screenshot your payment history page.  That would provide more useful information about timing of payments, etc. 

If there was an error, you will need to contact customer service agent. The community members on this website are customers like yourself. We don't have access to your account. 

Muller
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, yes i changed my SIM card via my self service account and for my daughter i don't think so did that if so take it to its original plan and please refund me the amount.

thank you.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Muller 

Did you change your SIM card via your self service account?  Or did you activate a new account with the new SIM card?  

Maybe also check your daughter's account. Is her plan still the $15 plan?  Public mobile was sending promo texts for the $40 plan and the customer just needed to respond yes to the text to be upgraded to the more expensive plan.  

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Muller 

When you suspend via lost/stolen it causes a glitch with your rewards not applying upon renewal. Contact customer support to apply your $7 in rewards to your account balance. That is the discrepancy between your usual payment of $33+gst and your full plan amount of $40+gst. But you have an extra charge on tbe 20th of March?

Edit:

Which dates are correct for your renewal?

Need Help? Let's chat.