cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changed phones, having problems

wolfepack
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So today I upgraded from a LG Nexus 4 to a Motorola Nexus 6. I used the same SIM card and never needed to modify it at all. The new phone shows Public Mobile up on top of the screen. The data works, the wi-fi works, I can make calls, but I cannot receive calls. Other cellular users calling my number get a message that my phone number has been forwarded. Land-line users calling my number get a message that all circuits are dead. Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found  If you still have problems tthen  contact a moderator by messaging them.   Moderator can be reached at   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@wolfepack , can you go into the settings on the phone dialer app, negotiate to the call forwarding settings and see what the settings are for that feature?  Make sure forwarding is set only for unanswered calls.  Hopefully that's the issue. 

Need Help? Let's chat.