cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant make calls

RunaSugiura
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan has 100 mins talks, but i can't make calls since yesterday. 

My usage history doesnt show the talk usage but show only data and text usage.

7 REPLIES 7

@bravo_md wrote:

You really should switch to one of the other plans suggested, since it doesn't take long to burn thru 100 minutes.  They are gone in a blink of an eye.

100 minutes long blink;)

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You really should switch to one of the other plans suggested, since it doesn't take long to burn thru 100 minutes.  They are gone in a blink of an eye.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

You can also check your call history if it is surprise that the minutes are gone. Once my mom didn't hang up and consumed all that we left. 

They should have sent you an sms with the warning that you have only 10 left (at least they do on the 50min plan) but if you left it on you would not have noticed.

500 for 5 is a great deal really, those minutes don't expire ever.

If you are using smartphone since you still have data you can download TextNow or fongo, if you restrict their data it will only consume about 25m monthly and you will get Canadian number and unlimited calls (with TextNow to USA as well as unlimited sms)

GR
Mayor / Maire

Also if you still have the old 15$ plan with no incoming unlimited minutes you should switch to the new plan! Just go in the account and switch to it and mark it for your next renewal so it won't charge you the 15$ right away 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RunaSugiura 

If you don't see the minutes usage line on the overview page after login, you had used all your minutes for the current cycle.

You can purchase the $5 500 minutes add-on.  The add-on minutes will not expire.  Unsued minutes will be rolled over to next cycle(s) until all are used.

GR
Mayor / Maire

Go in your account and add 5$ and then buy the 500 Canadian long distance minutes for 5$ add on and it will keep you going until renewal day. Also the 500 minutes keep rolling over every month until they're used up! 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If there are no minutes showing in your self serve account then it means you have used up your allotment for minutes on your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.