cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant receive any call from others

bing1029
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
since I've been activeted my sim card over 30hours,I can log in my account and I can make phone call to someone,just cant receive any call from others,what is the problem?
7 REPLIES 7

bing1029

if im traveling outside of canada,i want to keep the phone number but just cancel the phone during the time im not in canada,what can i do?

sabean
The problem is out of your control and on the other end. 99% of issues are because the Public Mobile end couldn't complete the setup and the reps need to manually fix or escalate the issue and wait. Instead of most activation's that stop instantly and have nothing work, yours actually made it half the way through and got the outgoing provisions setup but didn't complete the incoming ones. They may or may not be tied to your old SIM if you did port, or just could be dead if you didn't. Usually once another provider takes over the number the existing one cuts all ties.

clavije
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

hi when you finished your activation did you got and statement where it tells you what plan you have , your account number and so on ? if not you did not finished your activation just try doing it again

AeutrinaSSR

likewise for 8 days now, and now getting charged by my old provider, and still no response from anyone from public mobile

clavije
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

hi have you reboot you phone take the battery out wait a minute then put back and turn  it on

chinaski

I'm in the same boat. And it has been days. Have messaged a moderator and am waiting for a response. And waiting.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Sounds like you are stuck mid port and that your old sim is still active.  You will need to messagea  MOD to take care of this but in the mean time I would put your old provider sim back in so you don't miss anything.  I bet you can still make calls on it as well

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.