cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant make calls!

Toblerone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have no service and unable to log onto my account!

47 REPLIES 47

@Toblerone wrote:

I already called my credit card company all is good there in good standing payments where processed as normal.

@Toblerone 

Have you tried to send a ticket to CS? It may get a higher priority and faster response:

Chatbot (tiia.ai)

Toblerone

I already called my credit card company all is good there in good standing payments where processed as normal.

@Toblerone 

Let's hope they get in touch soon. With the extra security measures put in place it is unlikely but everything you have described points in that direction. Is there any chance a charge back or a compromised card has been replaced on your account and your credit card has refused or took back your pm plan service amounts for your son's and your account? This can result in a temporary account deactivation until payment is made for services provided.

Toblerone

I have no clue how or why both accounts are the way they are NO SERVICE! I have not heard from any other CSA rep. Now when I call my cell phone rings busy and my son's phone rings busy. But why both of our phones? quit same time? I was in the middle of a call yesterday and it dropped??

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toblerone : We don't know yet. I find it odd that two accounts could be stolen but stranger things have happened in the world.

When one gives out private information openly anywhere...things can happen. We should be able to trust secure forms on websites but I'm always astonished how much information people are willing to open up.

Toblerone

Stolen! what the heck! WOW! I have not heard from any agent ... I just sent all my info to agent for fraudulent port .... this is crazy!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toblerone : Have you not heard from the CSA's yet? What are the chances both accounts got stolen though.

Toblerone

what do you mean top up my account??? I can even log into my Public Mobile account???

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try topping up with $1 if that is doable at this disabled status.

Will put your account right back.

Else, contact support agents.

Toblerone

thank you! I need my phone to work, my son needs his phone too ...

@Toblerone 

Let's err on the side of caution and get customer support to confirm your account status. I would rather be wrong and hope its just an outage.

Toblerone

Yes, London Ontario. I checked the outage maps yesterday and didnt see outages in this area...yesterday morning i was on my cell phone and right in the middle of the call it disconnected ...??? I have had no service since, nothing ...

@Toblerone 

Put "Urgent! account disabled : fraudulent port?" in the subject line of your message...

Send a private message...   Contact the CSA's (formerly moderators) by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the CSA's (formerly moderators.) Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the CSA's (formerly moderators) click below
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@darlicious wrote:

@Toblerone 

The outages in London could be exacerbated by the major impact that the flooding and mudslides are having on telus infrastructure in BC and they may be throwing all of their possible manpower at restoring essential services.

Outages in London  ? London, Ontario?   today or before?  There is nothing showing in Ontario now.. 

@Toblerone 

It's time for you to contact customer service. It sounds like your phone numbers could have possibly been ported out. Did you hear your voicemail or a voicemail?

Toblerone

regardless of outages i should still be able to log on my account, says is disabled!

@Toblerone 

The outages in London could be exacerbated by the major impact that the flooding and mudslides are having on telus infrastructure in BC and they may be throwing all of their possible manpower at restoring essential services.

Toblerone

thanks ... didnt realize ... sorry

Toblerone

Just tried right this moment, says my account is disabled tried my sons account to, same thing

@Toblerone 

Click the 3 dots at the top right corner of your post to edit out your phone numbers as this is a public forum. Please and thank you.

@Toblerone 

There are reported outages in London since yesterday. Have you tried logging into your self serve account again?

Toblerone

I called my cell number 226-***-****6 from my home phone and now rings as busy. I called my son's cell phone which is 226-***-**** from my home phone and it also now rings as busy.

Toblerone

Goes right to voicemail, my sons phone too.

@Toblerone 

Can you try calling your phone number to see what happens?

Toblerone

they do NOT come off same day, my pmt comes off 31st of the month and my sons 12th of the month. There is NO credit card issue i called my credit card company all is in good standing! this is a phone service issue!

@Toblerone wrote:

I have two cell phone payments that come off on same credit card,

do they come off on the same date every month and same amount?  if so, this could be credit card issue.  We saw people reported before that credit card though they ar duplicated transactions and declined the later one... but at least one of the two should go through

Toblerone

can not text or use cell phone data

is already on 3G tried it, nothing.

my phone was purchased brand new two years ago is an LG phone

Toblerone

I have two cell phone payments that come off on same credit card, my credit card.

My son does not live with me. I have no access to his SIM.

There are two different accounts my sons and then mine, his payment comes off on my credit card.

@Toblerone 

Can you text or use mobile Data? If so try choosing the 3G network only and make a text call.

Where did you get your phones? Were they bought second hand?

Toblerone

located in London Ontario

no messages just says no service on phone, emergency calls only.

was able to make a call yesterday morning, then phone went dead for my phone and my sons phone.

I am not touching the SIM card! was working just fine! 

Need Help? Let's chat.