cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant acivate

nelyt999
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

each time i log in my account to try to finish my activation it says : 

UNE ERREUR S’EST PRODUITE PENDANT LE TRAITEMENT DE VOTRE DEMANDE.

Il pourrait s’agir d’une erreur du système. Veuillez retourner à la page précédente, puis réessayer. (Code d’erreur : XXX)

Essayer de nouveau

when i click try again, it brings me back to the same message.  wow, i dont think i want to have public mobile as my cell phone carrier, it seem impossible to talk to someone in tech supp fast...

16 REPLIES 16

👏👏🤗 thank you! Hope it worked out.  Just give it some time to process.  If no service after completed reboot phone. 

nelyt999

thanks, you are good!!

If you don't have one from a friend or family member to use,  yes I can send you a private message with one as it cannot be posted here. 

You can add it to step 6. If you are not able to then again, submit a ticket so they can add it for you later.

nelyt999

great thanks.  i dont have a referal number, do you have one?

Also don't forget to enter your referral code to get $10 off.

Screenshot_20240114_204338_Samsung Internet.jpg

Okay, if it's postpaid, that's fine, you can keep your number.You're just going to request transfer on public mobile website.It will automatically send a text message to you  from Telus within  90 minutes asking you, if you want to port.You have to reply.Yes once you do that within a few hours your Telus will close. You have to keep Telus sim in phone to get text.  

Make sure you use your Telus account number and not the emei.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/transfer-your-number#:~:text=If%20you%20are%20ne....

nelyt999

postpaid.  the link sends me to a screen to send a private message to CS_agent, not a procedure on how to keep my cell phone number

Okay, that's great. Is it prepaid or a postpaid with Telus? l sent you a link. Click on it and it will tell you how to keep your number.  

Use the chatbot to submit a ticket after if needed.If you are transferring from a Koodo prepaid plan, you will need to select a new number and then send a private message to the below to complete the transfer to Public Mobile.

Or

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

nelyt999

esim

nelyt999

i never tried with the app, i did it with a browser.  ok  i downloaded the app.  ok its working.  but my contract with telus ends on march 8th.   in the pm app i choose my plan, now it wants my credit card, bu where do i tell pm that my plan with telus ends on the 8th?  how do i tell pm that i want the same number?

Remove the app and download again. Then reboot your phone and see if that helps. Also are you using Sim card or Esim? 

nelyt999

and im waiting in front of my computer clicking refresh like an idi... every 5 minutes...

Only through the public mobile app can you activate.  They generally reply within the hour , but it depends on the volume, which could be a few hours. 

nelyt999

i openned a ticket aout 20 minutes ago

nelyt999

so i cant talk to someone now?  i have to wait for someone to answer my ticket?  gee..  i have the time now to subscribe, not when my ticket will be answered!  i dont think public mobile is for me then..  i tried activiating on my phone and a computer and its the same thing all over : actvation error, try agin, error try again, etc...

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Are you activating through the app?  There is no live support to talk to just messaging.  Try the chatbot at the bottom right of your screen for further assistance. 

Need Help? Let's chat.