cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot recieve calls

hrrolfsen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

been a customer for 8 months and all of a sudden i cannot recieve calls and niether can my wifes phone. we both recieve texts and have data has anyone else encountered this 

8 REPLIES 8

mpfoodie_13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No outages mentioned for my area as of yet.

mpfoodie_13

I am in Dieppe, New Brunswick, Canada.

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hrrolfsen wrote:

been a customer for 8 months and all of a sudden i cannot recieve calls and niether can my wifes phone. we both recieve texts and have data has anyone else encountered this 

@hrrolfsen   There seems to be a network issue in the BC area.  We have received similar reports from other users.  You can contact the customer service of Public Mobile to inquire further by sending a private message to "CS_Agent".

Thanks  

mpfoodie_13

Same here.  No dial tone and just hangs up when calling Public Mobile and non Public Mobile numbers.  Sent a message to a CS Agent, tried troubleshooting by changing SIM card in another phone, taking out the SIM card for 2 min, adding it back in and turning the phone on again without any luck.  I also tried changing the mobile network to from LTE/WDCDMA/GSM to WCDMA only (go in Settings, Connections, Mobile Networks and changed it in Network Mode)  without success.

Same issue with 2 other people with Public Mobile in my area (Dieppe, New Brunswick).  Someone else in the community from Alberta is having the same issue. The CS Agent is directing my issue to the engineering department.  

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hrrolfsen 

There have been 2 other similar reports of problems this morning from customers in BC. I suggest you send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details so they can look into this for you.

Don't bother with tickets and the chatbot - they can be faulty.

hrrolfsen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Lake country, BC

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@hrrolfsen 

Check for any outages.

https://www.telus.com/en/bc/outages

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hrrolfsen 

Where in the country are you located?