cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancellation

Moe75
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hey guys,

im in trouble here, i bought the sim card and activated it back in may this year from a small shop now i have no use for the service anymore and i would like to cancel it but i can not disable my payment method through my credit card because i can not log in! i dont have the 4 digits pin number and i dont know the email associatied with the sim at the activation time 5 months ago, all i have is the sim number it self it has a 19 digits on it and my credit card that is linked to the account, the only option i have is to compromise my credit card which is going to be a pian in the neck i really dont want to go through that!

Can someone help me please...

Thanks million

7 REPLIES 7

@Moe75 that's great to hear!!

Moe75

i lost that paper, thank you for your help

Moe75

thats also a good option thank you so much

Moe75

thank you so much for providing me with their email, i was able to contact the agent and he solved the problem

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Moe75 

Didn’t the store print out all the information…email address, PIN etc?

You can dial 611 and disable AutoPay…let it run out after 90 days so your account will be cancelled/closed.

Or contact a CS_Agent to help you access your account.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Moe75 

On the day prior to your next renewal (around 5PM ‘ish), put your credit card on a temporary hold.

The renewal will fail, and your PM service will suspend.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Moe75 hi if you can't get into your account and you don't know your pin contact a customer service agent to remove your card for you 

private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user

Need Help? Let's chat.