Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't submit ticket

immada
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi community,

can you someone help please?

is it just me?

trying to submit a support ticket for technical issues through the chatbot and all works fine until the chatbot provides a link to a page where i have to login with my community username and community password

after hitting enter, it shows "error logging in"

i am logged in right now, to post this question....so obviously my username and password for the community are functional

in the end i was able to send a direct message to a cust_serv_agent but i have no clue why i cannot login in to the community with the submit-a-ticket process

cleared browser cookies and history with the same end result...

what i am doing wrong?

6 REPLIES 6

@immada wrote:

Hi @hTideGnow 

thanks for responding, cant even get through the initial one for community login, in private mode - error logging in

agent responded in direct message with providing a shortened URL link asking to authenticate

i am kind of hesitant to provide info on a page that arrives via shortened link, can this be trusted?

HI @immada   Yes, if you got it via private message from @CS_Agent , then yes, those shorten links are valid

@immada 

agent responded in private message showing from CS_Agent see at photo

if yes than that agent need from you to Verify Your Identity
Verifying That You’re The Account Owner. to them can help you, and you need to answer back.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Good of you to have your defenses up but yes. It's just a shortened link to a Public page. The data goes into the Public system.

immada
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @hTideGnow 

thanks for responding, cant even get through the initial one for community login, in private mode - error logging in

agent responded in direct message with providing a shortened URL link asking to authenticate

i am kind of hesitant to provide info on a page that arrives via shortened link, can this be trusted?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @immada   The chatbot login contains 2 different one

Initial one is your Community login

The one before you submit the ticket is for Self serve My Account login or your 4 digits PIN

But, if you still cannot get through the Chatbot, please message them direclty:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@immada 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

error submit ticket then contact support team by private message CS_Agent 

Need Help? Let's chat.