Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't send texts

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@6065 wrote:

Thanks for suggestions. I was unable to navigate into settings to make suggested changes or figure up how to contact moderator. Turns out my account had reached its limit and wouldn't allow me to send texts or receive calls. It was some time before I was aware of this as I normally don't use cell much. A red flag notice would be useful - to let people know when their limit is reached so people wouldn't have to struggle to locate account info.

The limited features plans will send you a text when you have 10 texts or 10 minutes left. There's your "red flag notice". 🙂

Unless along the way you had blocked receiving texts from here. The limited texts plan is unlimited incoming too.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for suggestions. I was unable to navigate into settings to make suggested changes or figure up how to contact moderator. Turns out my account had reached its limit and wouldn't allow me to send texts or receive calls. It was some time before I was aware of this as I normally don't use cell much. A red flag notice would be useful - to let people know when their limit is reached so people wouldn't have to struggle to locate account info.

[Sol'n highlighted ........ Luddite]

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@6065  Clear the cache of your messaging app and restart your phone.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @6065 ,

But you are receiving texts? And you are able to make and receive calls?

Try removing your SIM and reinserting it, reboot.

• Do you have the latest version of your messaging app?
  • Is your device showing a signal?
  • What happens if you try your SIM in another phone, can you then send texts?

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@6065  Go into messaging settings and have the message center number set to 16475800172.

Need Help? Let's chat.