cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log into my account, can't verify email.

frank255
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

email is xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xx. when press forgot password it says cant verify.

i want to reset password to log in to account and pay plan which is expired, couldnt renew plan through calling either. hope it resolves on its own...

Personal information removed by computergeek541

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@frank255 , are you certain that the email address is correct?  If you tried getting in multiple ways without success, there is not much else you can do on your own.  I suggest reaching out to the moderator team for support.    The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@frank255

What happens:

1. If you call your number from another phone? Does let you access the voicemail?

2. When you say 611 won't let you top up, can you access 611 at all?

3. On your phone does it say Public Mobile where the carrier is usually displayed?

4. How long did you let the accountv lapse?

5. Did you sign up for selfserve?

frank255
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

tried on phone, then computer, diff browsers.

no matter what... email verification -> Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

frank2555  hi can you try logging in with another device or reboot computer and try using another browser

Need Help? Let's chat.