cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not change plan via self-serve

cayyc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was not able change my plan via self-serve since this morning, it shows blank on plan change area, is there outage happening. I am in rush as my data ran out. thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

@randolphbenoit and if you need help here we can try to help you and if we can't tell you to write to the moderator_team...It will be easier if you need to ask questions to write a new message or question (instead in a solved subjects..) question here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started....

@randolphbenoit wrote:

Can a mod/admin from support send me a direct message have a few questions

@randolphbenoitIf you message them first, yes. Click this to send them a message.

randolphbenoit
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can a mod/admin from support send me a direct message have a few questions

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Try a different browser or incognito mode.

If that fails try in an hour or so

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@cayyc wrote:

I was not able change my plan via self-serve since this morning, it shows blank on plan change area, is there outage happening. I am in rush as my data ran out. thanks.

@cayycVery common for this to happen. Almost always fixed within an hour. Try again later. It happens randomly throughout the day almost everyday. One of the self-serve quirks. Make sure to log out before you log back in each time you check.

Need Help? Let's chat.