Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bonus data added to my plan

ajf889
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I get the bonus data added to my plan

6 REPLIES 6

@ajf889 wrote:

Thanks for your replies, I was talking about the 2 gigs of bonus data and was wondering if I could get it added to my plan...

@ajf889  This 2GB promo: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

Have you meet the terms and conditions to receive this promo (see these listed at the very bottom of this link and expand the Term and Conditions section).

If you activated during this offer period and forgot to add it you can nicely as the Customer Support Team to see if they can add if for you.

Issues reported with SIMon Chatbot today, so I will provide this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did you input the promo code: 2GBBONUS during activation? If not, then you should contact a CSAgent.

@ajf889 wrote:

Thanks for your replies, I was talking about the 2 gigs of bonus data and was wondering if I could get it added to my plan...

How long have you been a customer, where you activated, and which plan you are factors in determining 2GB recurring bonus data eligibility.

ajf889
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@ajf889 wrote:

How do I get the bonus data added to my plan

What bonus data you are talking about?

If you are existing customer, there is currently no bonus for us. Holiday bonus finished on 31.Dec. If you did not reply YES on SMS send by PM you are not eligible for it now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ajf889 

for new customers who activate online.only, For Existing customer does not qualify.

Need Help? Let's chat.