cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**bleep**ty service

ges33
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hav the $|10 plan addon 200 minutes, by their own call duration list iv used up btwn 100 & 150 min...they shut me down 6 days ago, no message just the auto a/hole. 1 person came by & fixed ss password problem, then left a message telling me a misrepresentionnew password but didnt mention THE problem mentioned in e ur gunall my correspondence. SO HERE I SIT BROKENHARTED PAID PM $10 & BARELY FARTED! i have lost a week out of every month due 2 1 thing or another & all i get if im lucky is "im sorry" which is totally bogus bcus the proper use is wen u take ur gun, put it against their ear, blow it off. walk away saying "Oh, IM SORRY"

6 DAYS WITH NO COMMUNICATION & NO PHONE makes JACK A DULL ANGRY BOY. If any1 wants 2, i'll buy the bullets

38 REPLIES 38

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am wrote:

@ges33, I am going to be the bad guy and tell you that you are acting like a 3 year old whiney baby.  If you are going to come to this forum and behave like this you are not going to get any sympathy or much useful help.  Self responsibility means you are responsible for the plan that you decide to purchase.  If it doesn't match your needs, there is no one else to blame but yourself. 

I wish I could Bravo this a thousand times. 

ges33
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

u no wat's wrong with the world, people like u live in it...i thot the mods were bad 4 not reading/looking wat i rote  but u guys r worse. just remember watever happens 2 u, u deserve it!

Yeah. I can tell he is upset about something but cant decipher much from that rambling. 

Sounds like you should definitely consider upgrading your plan though.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ges33, I am going to be the bad guy and tell you that you are acting like a 3 year old whiney baby.  If you are going to come to this forum and behave like this you are not going to get any sympathy or much useful help.  Self responsibility means you are responsible for the plan that you decide to purchase.  If it doesn't match your needs, there is no one else to blame but yourself. 

ute1978

I stopped reading after the first 3 sentences. Can someone summarize what the problem is, so we are able to... or try to help.... Or is this just a rant with no help request?

koimr1

@ges33 wrote:

hav the $|10 plan addon 200 minutes, by their own call duration list iv used up btwn 100 & 150 min...they shut me down 6 days ago, no message just the auto a/hole. 1 person came by & fixed ss password problem, then left a message telling me a misrepresentionnew password but didnt mention THE problem mentioned in e ur gunall my correspondence. SO HERE I SIT BROKENHARTED PAID PM $10 & BARELY FARTED! i have lost a week out of every month due 2 1 thing or another & all i get if im lucky is "im sorry" which is totally bogus bcus the proper use is wen u take ur gun, put it against their ear, blow it off. walk away saying "Oh, IM SORRY"

6 DAYS WITH NO COMMUNICATION & NO PHONE makes JACK A DULL ANGRY BOY. If any1 wants 2, i'll buy the bullets

You're mentioning that you have run out of minutes but PM's (I'm assuming) call log is showing "used up btwn 100 & 150 min" - what is the exact number?

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Clearly you need to take your frustrations out on other people.  Clean up your language before you post here again.

We are a friendly community, and this language is not tolerated.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Why not get the 25$ talk and text plan or the 400 minute addon. Seems like you use more than the 50mins / 30 days

Need Help? Let's chat.