cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing

GGMarilyn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card was charge much more this month than usual. I have no changes in usage or add ons. Usually the bill is $21.47 and this month it was $49.72.  This seems like an error. Could you please look into that for me.

with thanks,

Marilyn

4 REPLIES 4

GGMarilyn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1024 MB at 3G Speed
  • 30-day plan
  • Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • Unlimited International Text
  • $25/month prepaid

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@GGMarilyn   Do you know which plan you have?  Currently some customers are finding the change to points from $ rewards has upped their payment by reverting to the original cost.  Yours sounds like it's a bit more than that.  Are you sure that both charges went through if it was charged twice?

@GGMarilyn wrote:

My credit card was charge much more this month than usual. I have no changes in usage or add ons. Usually the bill is $21.47 and this month it was $49.72.  This seems like an error. Could you please look into that for me.

Messsages posted here are not usually seen by Public Mobile emlployees.  Which plan do you have?  Remember that all remaining rewards customers were switched over to poitnts, and on that points system, there are no longer any automatically applied discounts.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@GGMarilyn , the difference in cost might be due to migration to the points reward system.  This change results in the lost of the autopay and loyalty rewards (up to $7 per plan cycle).  The referral and community rewards are paid in points which do not automatically convert to $.  This has to be done manually in the rewards portal 15 points for $15.  

Need Help? Let's chat.