cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad luck

bethgreen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Got my SIM card 2 days ago and now it's on sale at 5$.

Of course, I purchased at 10$.

Call me lucky.

14 REPLIES 14

@bethgreen wrote:

The mod gave me the $5 credit to my account. Thanks everyone

NICE !!

bethgreen

The mod gave me the $5 credit to my account. Thanks everyone

@bethgreen wrote:

Thank you. Just sent a message and hopefully they will understand.

Keep an eye out on the envelope icon in top right for a reply.

bethgreen

Thank you. Just sent a message and hopefully they will understand.

bethgreen

agree. though I really miss the speak out 365 days expiry date with as little as 25$

@bethgreen wrote:

who to ask for the adjusting? I bought 1 day before their announcement...

You can ask one of the moderators. They may give you a credit on your account?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

bethgreen

who to ask for the adjusting? I bought 1 day before their announcement...

bethgreen

purchased on line, just 1 day before they announced the $5...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

In the bigger picture, the $5 won't mean much.  When I started with this service, SIM cards were $10 and there was no $10 credit for using a friend's referral.  

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@bethgreen, you know what, if you wanted too, you could buy a couple more to four more at $5 each. Which means you would have 4-6 sim cards at a total cost of $30-$40. Your average costs would be around $6.67 to 7.50. It would be less if you bought more. 

Now, the fun part. Say, you have a friend, relative or co-worker who may be thinking of getting a new plan. Or maybe, they are currently gripping with no job, but they still need a phone. Hence, this is where you can come in and save the day.

Tell them you can help them out. You can tell them you can get a free SIM card or you can charge them the $5 (it reduces the costs of the Sim card down to $1.67 to $2.50) if they use your referral code. Not only that, if they use your referral code, but they also get a $10 credit for signing with Public Mobile, and you get the saving of $1 a month as long as they stay with Public Mobile. There first month if they pick the cheapest plan is $15. Minus the $2 of AutoPay - $10 credit, and there second month could be a whopping, $3 bucks! Whoohoo! 

In theory, that Sim card that you just bought or get, can pay many dividends for you depending on which avenue you want to go in. Free card, your make-up for the cost of the Sim card after 7 months. Charge them $5, and your loss is gone after 2 months. 

I just ordered two more cards for the sake of the deal that I hope to change a few people's minds in switching. And instead of charging them the $5 bucks, I will just give it to them. It will be a win-win for all!

The half price SIM sale was announced Mar 20. Check your purchase date, if on or after the 20th you were charged too much. If you bought earlier in the day on the 20th and pricing hadn't yet been adjusted they would probably fix it for you. I would ask if they can send you two more at no charge! Helps get you referrals....

AE_Collector.

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Where did you purchase? Just curious. I got mine on the 27th for $5...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@bethgreen wrote:

Call me lucky.

@bethgreen remember to use a referral code and you can get your $10 back in credit

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@bethgreen wrote:

Call me lucky.

Don’t worry, with all the savings from referrals, autopay and promotions you will be getting from PM your ahead of the game, Lucky!

Need Help? Let's chat.