cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay

RS5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi, i want to stop autopay but i am not getting any option to stop. can anyone help me? please

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@RS5  - or you can dial 611 from the phone with the Public Mobile sim card inside, OR dial # 1-855-478-2542  from another line to disable Autopay.

Note: 

Once in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, you lost your Public Mobile account, phone number, and access to self serve.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Pre-authorized payments are Disabled

Don't worry about interruptions in your service when you have enabled Pre-authorized payments.

Next Payment Date: Jul 24, 2022

Enable Pre-authorized paymentsManage Payment Method

edited byc computergeek541: removed referral code

@RS5 wrote:

hi, i want to stop autopay but i am not getting any option to stop. can anyone help me? please

Please go into your account at selfserve.publicmobile.ca.   After you get in, click on the Payment tab on the left hand side. Where it says "Pre-authorized payments are enabled", click under that where it says "Manage Payment Method".  On tthe screen after clicking that, look for where it says "Pre-Authorized Payments Enabled".   To the right of that, there is a green check mark. Click on that and then click on "Disabled Pre-Authorized Payments".

Need Help? Let's chat.