cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay

dennis12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have signed up for autopay, but it did not go through.  It says plan is suspended.  Credit card is good.  What is wrong?

6 REPLIES 6

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dennis12 wrote:

i have signed up for autopay, but it did not go through.  It says plan is suspended.  Credit card is good.  What is wrong?

@dennis12 

Just to eliminate a simple possibility:

Is today the end of your current cycle (i.e. renewal day is tomorrow, as listed in your self-serve Rewards page)?  Is your service currently working (still able to make and receive calls)?  If yes, then that suspended message is actually the normal appearance of your account during the renewal process, and you should let the process complete itself.  No action is required on your part as long as your service is still functioning.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@dennis12 If this is your first renewal day, it is normal for your plan to go into "Suspended" and then "Expired" and then it will be renewed by morning. If today is you're first renewal and your phone is still working, just leave it alone.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@dennis12 wrote:

If credit card issue persists, you can get a payment voucher at 7-11 type of store, call 611 to add it to your account...then contact a moderator for assistance getting cc straightened around.

Alternative souce of payment is recharge.com, but you'll pay a bit more for the convenience.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Is this a new account ? Has renewal worked in the past ?

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Your address must match the billing address of the credit card exactly. Don't use the apt# field. Use a 6 character postal code (X1X1X1), no space. Don't use special characters like # or &.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try adding $1 to your account. Reboot phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.