cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone know when the "expired" was removed from the fall promo plan details?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

was just looking at my accounts and saw the plan details no longer says expired.  does anyone know when this happened?  was it one of the recend updates or has it been like this a while? its great to see some small changes happening.

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren

@will13am wrote:

I haven't checked my accounts lately, but if it's been removed from the plan description, I would chalk this change in the win column.  I am sure a lot of customers probably change their plans at renewal time thinking that the plan that they have is expired and no longer available.  

@will13am confirmed, it's no longer showing:

NotShowingExpired.png

@mimmo wrote:

I dont remember the discount column.

On the bright side nice to see pm implementing a Public lab idea(pretty sure this was in there). Even if it was a year later.

@mimmo  indeed! I submitted that one for sure, and I think someone else did too (though, sorry, I forget whom)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I haven't checked my accounts lately, but if it's been removed from the plan description, I would chalk this change in the win column.  I am sure a lot of customers probably change their plans at renewal time thinking that the plan that they have is expired and no longer available.  

mimmo

I dont remember the discount column.

On the bright side nice to see pm implementing a Public lab idea(pretty sure this was in there). Even if it was a year later.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Probably during the last maintenance where they removed the discount column all together. 

Need Help? Let's chat.