Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding phone

Hyatt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to add a second phone to my plan. What are first steps? Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Not only does your new plan get which essentially amounts to a $15 credit, you will also get 1 dollar off a month on your old plan for the referral for as long as the second line is active.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Hyatt 

Simple answer No, only one account/number. 
You need to use another email address for the new SIM.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You cannot add additional phones to existing plan.

Only one account is allowed per one unique email. There is no 'family plans' at PM.

Meaning if you want to have 2 phones with PM account you need two separate accounts opened with 2 unique email addresses. Email aliases are allowed.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Buy or get a free sim

Use your referral code and save $15 on your new plan. $10 one time credit and 5 points worth $5. 

Get a second email address or use an alias

Set up a new account.....each phone needs its own account with different email address

Activate the Sim

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Hyatt 

Each SIM card must have its own account, therefore you will have to activate the sim with a new email address.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Hyatt, you can't add a second line to the same account.  So the first step is to get a new sim and create another account for your second line.  Each phone number requires its own account, with separate email address (alias' are allowed)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

None. You can't. Public doesn't offer "family" plans.

Need Help? Let's chat.