cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add on

vineeta69_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchase my add on oct 6 and my time expire 8 but I add my time before the date and did not add the time

6 REPLIES 6

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@vineeta69_ public mobile isn't pay as you go. add-ons are only an extension of the base plan. you still need to purchase the plan every 30 days. you can't just purchase an add-on to keep your services active

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@vineeta69_ 

I can understand your frustration with this. With addons they only expire when you use them up. If you used it up, you would have to buy another one.

@vineeta69_ wrote:

I purchase my add on oct 6 and my time expire 8 but I add my time before the date and did not add the time

Which add-on did you buy? Except for the roaming add-ons, they don't expire until used up.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Purchasing add-ons is a two step process.  You also need to add it to your account.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@vineeta69_ wrote:

Buying an add on is a 2 step process. You added the funds and now you must go back in to purchase the add on.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@vineeta69_ wrote:

Buying add-on is a 2 step process.

1.  Add money to your account

2.  Purchase your add-on using fund in your account.

What is the amount of your available fund in your account?

If it is the amount you added earlier, do the second step to purchase your add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.