cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account number

saidfarkouh2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello I'm trying to transfer my phone number but i cant find my account number and I don't have access to my online account anymore its been deactivated

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@saidfarkouh2000 wrote:

hello I'm trying to transfer my phone number but i cant find my account number and I don't have access to my online account anymore its been deactivated

@saidfarkouh2000  -

Are your Public Mobile services currently working?

Check your emails from when you activated, your account number will be in the 'To' FIELD of your email.

If you are currently suspended, but have been active within 90 days then you can still port your number out of Public Mobile. You just need to make a payment first, to make your account Active.

If you cannot find your email, and still having issues logging into self serve, did you try the forgot your password option?

If that does not work, ask Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA) help to get you back into your account.

Two ways to reach CSA here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@saidfarkouh2000 

If your account has been deactivated because it's gone beyond 90 days without paid service then you have lost your phone number. It will have been returned to the original provider that supplied it. You would have to contact them to see if it is available and activate with them to retrieve it. When you call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number what is the message you recieve? If they cannot find your phone number then it has been sent back to the original provider.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Need Help? Let's chat.