cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account not working.

croatiancowboy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Everytime I go to the login page, I put in my email and password, click login, and, i'm greeted with an error message that reads "the page you're trying to access has expired."

If this isn't fixed, I guess I'll notify my credit card company to put a stop payment.  I want to change credit cards and this has been on going for over a month.  I'm extremely annoyed.  I don't want to leave, but you're leaving, me with no options.

Please help.

4 REPLIES 4

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I use chrome and wasn't aware of this feature for saved passwords but then I never have saved passwords for login.  It's helpful to learn about this feature for the chrome browser.

@croatiancowboy   no worry, it's a Chrome feature problem only.  Supposed to be a nice one, but turned out giving users more headache  🙂

croatiancowboy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the help it worked.  I guess I look stupid now.  Lol.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@croatiancowboy   are you using Chrome with saved password?  It is in fact a Chrome problem, not PM's  🙂

Do NOT click login after you picked your saved credentials.  Chrome will automatically login and you won't get the page expired error then.  So, just select your saved login name/password and don't click login, let Chrome does it for you  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.