cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account has been locked

aderana828
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I tried to retrieve my password using "forget my password". I didn't receive the email with instruction. When I tried again - it says my account has been locked out and asks contact admin to help. Please advise. 

5 REPLIES 5

@aderana828 Try the new password and see if it works for your self service account.  Welcome to the community. Stay safe. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@aderana828 As was mentioned, moderators can help you with this if you click on ? on the bottom right of the page and following directions OR through direct private message. They usually respond within 48 hours. Hope you will get access to your account soon. Stay safe and happy Monday!

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@aderana828 wrote:

Hi there, I tried to retrieve my password using "forget my password". I didn't receive the email with instruction. When I tried again - it says my account has been locked out and asks contact admin to help. Please advise. 

@aderana828 You'll need to contact the mods, you can contact them directly as well via this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderators.

1-

Simon.JPG

 2- or by private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@aderana828 You will have to contact a moderator. To contact a moderator follow the steps below. PM's password reset can be a little buggy sometimes. Make sure you check your spam folder as the reset email could have ended up there.

Contact a moderator:

Step 1: Click Here to chat with SIMon

Chat With SIMon.jpg

Step 2: Tell SIMon About your Password reset issue.

Step 3: SIMon Will assist you from there and try to

troubleshoot for you. If SIMon cant help you then he 

will give you the option to submit a ticket to our

moderator team.

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent and the inbox

for a reply from the moderators.

Mail.png
“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

Need Help? Let's chat.