cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about the auto top-up

kathyliu806
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have registered an auto top-up. About one week ago I change my plan. When I was processing the procedure, the Public did not charge from my card automatically but let me top up money and I did. But after this, I found my auto top-up was removed and there is not $2 auto top reward. I registered again. Now the auto top-up shows on my account but the $2 auto top reward doesn't. It has been 2 hours since I re-registered the auto top, it still doesn't show. 

4 REPLIES 4

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@kathyliu806 wrote:

I have registered an auto top-up. About one week ago I change my plan. When I was processing the procedure, the Public did not charge from my card automatically but let me top up money and I did. But after this, I found my auto top-up was removed and there is not $2 auto top reward. I registered again. Now the auto top-up shows on my account but the $2 auto top reward doesn't. It has been 2 hours since I re-registered the auto top, it still doesn't show. 

If it forced you to top up when you did the plan change, it was an immediate change. That sometimes makes the rewards invalid. You'll have to use the instructions to asks the moderators to do it manually.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kathyliu806  if your plan renewal was on the 23rd ot the 24th there was s problem with PM's system and it should be applied automatically when they fix it. Otherwise if your renewal was on another date the you should submit a ticket so that PM can investigate.

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: PMST.png

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@kathyliu806I assume you didn't change the plan immediately? Usually when you change plan you loose the autopay for that month but would get double the next cycle.. so keep an eye out in after your plan really changed.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

You should have been receiving the reward even if you made manual payment, as long as the autopay is registered you are eligible. Did you remove it at some point?

You should contact moderators to sort it out

Need Help? Let's chat.