Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account has Been Suspended

Jrat59
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys, 

@Mary_M

So originally i signed up for a 10 day plan just to make sure signal strength was everything i needed and decided to make the full switch to PM from rogers.

I did a plan change and have refered a bunch of poeple now... it shows my referals and also showed my plan change originally, but now when i logged into my account today it said my account has been suspended. 

Could a Mod take a look and just make sure everything is fine with my account and that it has been changed to the 90/12Gb plan? 

Thanks in advance guys and still loving PM (minus this lol) 

6 REPLIES 6

Jrat59

@Jeremy_M I have service and always did. 

I got advice from one of the other guys in the community to just manually switch my plan from the 10 day to the 90 day as the auto plan renewal does not work. 

My only issues now are that i need a credit back for the auto payment it took for the second 10 day pass i didnt want and also my referal credits have disappeared... i have refered 5 people. 

Could you take a look at my account for me and straighten it all out? 

Thank you!!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Jrat59

Do you now have service? Was your issue resolved?

Jeremy

Jrat59

And also have Autopay set up... its part of my rewards too even shows up in there. plus all of my referrals. 

Jrat59

If I try and go into Change plan it wont even let me access that right now... 

Could a mod please look into this for me??? 

Thank you! 

Jrat59

The balance was zero until today (yesterday was my renewal, which i changed the plan but i dont know if it worked now... it said originally next cycle that it would change.) now it shows a balance of $30 bucks. 

No idea what is going on or why??? 

PLEASE HELP!!! 

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

so it seems autopay didnt work or you didnt have it setup. 

You will need to pay the balance from the 10d plan to the 90d plan to have your service reactivated. If you already paid for the 90d plan then mods will have to fix (is there a 0 balance or X dollars, were you charged the difference between plans, if not then you owe it to use the service)?

Rewards are only offered if you are on 30 or 90 plan so you will not get anything until your second billing cycle on the 30 or 90 plan (so after the 30 or 90 day plan renews the first time) since you were only on a 10 day right now 

Need Help? Let's chat.