cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You Guys Are A Real Piece Of Work

PUBLICMOBILESUX
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Explains why you guys don't have a phone number to call because you don't want to hear complaints.

My father's plan went from $19 to $22 to $25 over the last year or so. Did not receive a single email regarding any prices increases. 

You guys are no better than the big three. 

7 REPLIES 7

@PUBLICMOBILESUXwrote:

I'd have to check his phone. He only has a basic understanding of English and doesn't know how to text. His plan is bare bones which is why it's even more frustrating. I pay his bill regularly and I did so in advance, his regular $22+tax. I just had him complain it wasn't working. There was no account notice either. I am personally with Wind/Freedom for the last 6 years and haven't had a price increase once.

If your dad isn't using phone support and you are maintaining his plan online, you should move to an in-market plan.

More info: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Effective-February-15th-changes-are-hap...

PUBLICMOBILESUX

Thank you, I'll be doing this because this is a bunch of BS.

PUBLICMOBILESUX

I'd have to check his phone. He only has a basic understanding of English and doesn't know how to text. His plan is bare bones which is why it's even more frustrating. I pay his bill regularly and I did so in advance, his regular $22+tax. I just had him complain it wasn't working. There was no account notice either. I am personally with Wind/Freedom for the last 6 years and haven't had a price increase once.

jooksingjai77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

EVERYONE PLEASE VISIT:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/public-mobile-public-mobile-kicking-out-120-90-day-12gb-customers-100...

Read the thread summary and file a complaint with the CRTC.  

Lets make the RFD effect do something positive!

PUBLICMOBILESUX

They can go suck a banana. 😄

amallya
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Don't you like cute monkeys though?

monkey-on-bannanas

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Under crtc rules they can change the plan with 30 days notice. Did they text your dad? If not file a complaint to crtc. Details in the other thread about the increase

Need Help? Let's chat.