cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to switch my account to my US credit card and it won't acccept it (zip instead of Postal code

Laur22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm on vacation and my Canadian credit card was breached.  My account is due in a few days so I'm trying to change my billing to my US card (which is states WILL work).  However, when I put in my zip code, it asked for a "valid postal code".  SO I can't register the new card and can't pay my bill.  I can't find a real person to help me.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Laur22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks so much for your idea. 

Cannonman631
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you try 3 numbers of your postal followed by 00

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Laur22 Someone had mentioned that PM doesn't use validate the CC using the postal code.  So try using your US credit card and enter your Canadian postal code.  See if that will work.

@Laur22 wrote:

I'm on vacation and my Canadian credit card was breached.  My account is due in a few days so I'm trying to change my billing to my US card (which is states WILL work).  However, when I put in my zip code, it asked for a "valid postal code".  SO I can't register the new card and can't pay my bill.  I can't find a real person to help me.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

A prepaid credit card could be purchased.  Another option would be to purchase a Public Mobile voucher from a website such as Recharge or Muskbird.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Laur22 

You are 100% certain you are entering the exact same address that the card is registered to on the public mobile site?

If you need support from customer support agents, here's how:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.