cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia 10 V?

Dtdc30
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anyone running an Xperia 10 V.? I know it has the frequencys compatability, im wondering if any issue with the recent "cant send mms" issue thats affecting alot of customers here

3 REPLIES 3

@Dtdc30 did you also try to click Reset All networks and see if the phone can get the correct APN that way?

if not, see if you can borrow a Freedom sim card from friend, insert it into the phone.  The Freedom sim card can open up the "Edit" APN feature and allows you to delete the APN and recreate the correct one

Dtdc30
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im currently running a xz2 xperia, data and sms work, mms does not. I cannot edit apn settings to change them to the new values, i can add a new access point with new values, but because i cannot set it to "default" as apn type, it wont switch to using it. I cannot edit the default apn with the new settings amd tells me "carrier won't allow". I am considering to "upgrade"? To the Xperia 10 v but want to know if the apn settings will allow me to do so and if it is working for anyone using this device 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dtdc30 

voice and data and sms work?  Just not MMS?

if MMS is the only problem, try to update the APN.  But first  delete the current APN profile .   Then Add new profile and add according to this, please note case-sensivitve and do not add extra spaces.  Remember to save the new APN and then reboot the phone before you try

APN: sp.mb.com
Proxy:
Port:
Username: <blank>
Password: <blank>
Server:
MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc
MMS Proxy: mmscproxy.mobility.ca
MMS Port: 8799
MCC: 302
MNC: 220
Authentication Type: Not Set
APN Type: default,supl,mms
         or    default,mms,agps,supl,fota,hipri
           (might need to include DUN for hotspot, please note case sensitive)
APN protocol: IPv4
APN roaming protocol: IPv4
APN enable/disable: APN enabled
                or  Turn APN on/off APN turned on
Bearer: Unspecified
MVNO (Mobile virtual network operator) type: GID
MVNO (Mobile virtual network operator)value: 4D

Need Help? Let's chat.