cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XMAS Bonuses please

trustsea
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone is in the repair shop awaiting a new motherboard Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and the new motherboard will not arrive until 2023. I looked on this www to see that a series of txt msgs arrived on Dec 07, but alas am unable to read them or reply with a " YES2  " !   What is a siolution for the xmas bonuses in this scenario? #moredataandminutespleasemrbumble 😉  

8 REPLIES 8

trustsea

In the olden (2020) days, we were able to login to the publicmobile.ca site and go to the add-ons section and manually do it ourselves; as the items were also listed as available for a $0 COST.  But alas, this option is no longer available! #darnyouebeneezer 😉 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@zelig1 

PM is still sending text to the rest of the customers.  You should get it today or tomorrow   If you still not receiving anything tomorrow, you can then open ticket with PM Support and they will add the bonus for you

if you really need to open ticket tomorrow, here are the way to open via Chatbot:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

zelig1

How do I get to the CSA?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@trustsea 

Once you have the holiday gifts added to your account you should consider suspending your account via lost/stolen. You are putting a lot of trust into a repair shop to have your Sim card and your phone (sans motherboard or not) or consider swapping out your Sim card so you can use it in another phone while you await the repair of your phone.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@trustsea 

As mentioned above, you can contact customer service agent and explain your situation. CSA should be able to manually process the add ons for you.  

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@trustsea 

No problem.  Just reach out to a Customer Support Agent after December 15, to have it added manually to your account.

Do that before December 31, though 😉.

trustsea

Alas, phone is in shop with SIM in another city! 😞

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@trustsea 

Try putting your sim card into another phone so you can still get the text message. Then you can reply when you get it.

Try to reply YES2 to 4911 if you got the text sent to you already.

After December 15, you can also reach out to a Customer Support Agent and ask them to add the Holiday gifts to your account manually.  Do that before December 31, though.

Need Help? Let's chat.