cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong order

Yousaph
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a sim card with an old number but now I want to get a new number. The sim card didn't arrive yet. Can you please give me a new number and I can pay the difference.

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Yousaph 

When you get your new SIM card, you have a choice between a new number or port your old number over.

If you decide to port your old number, your old account must be active and leave the old SIM in your phone and wait for a text confirming you are porting over to PM. There is a 90 minute window for you to reply and it will take 90 minutes to complete the porting process.

If you are picking a new number, after you active the SIM. Power off the phone first before putting in the new SIM in your phone.

Then power the phone back on and it should work right away. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You can change your number through your PM account.

You do not need new SIM unless existing is lost or damaged.

PM does not 'refund the difference'.

With new SIM you can open another new account and pick available numbers or port number from Other provider (not from PM).

@Yousaph wrote:

I ordered a sim card with an old number but now I want to get a new number. The sim card didn't arrive yet. Can you please give me a new number and I can pay the difference.

When ordering SIM cards from Public Mobile, they are not yet activated and do not have phone numbers yet attached to them.  You are free to a phone number during activation if you will be becoming a new customer.

Spuggetabouti1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Yousaph 
If you mean phone number you can always change it when you activate your SIM card

Need Help? Let's chat.