cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong data plan

Roshnie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I klicked a Data bundle for USA but I needed Canada bundle. What to do with the USA data bundle. I'm not planning to visit USA

7 REPLIES 7

Roshnie

Thank you very much.  I have submitted a ticket. Waiting for a response from them.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Roshnie   In that case contact customer service as @Hollister suggested, you can use the chat message icon bottom right of this page to submit a ticket if you haven't already, and ask them if they can make the correction for you.

Roshnie

Hi, yes I wanted a Canada add on data plan. But I  clicked and purchased the US roaming data plan. Now I can't use that one.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Roshnie   Can you explain exactly what you purchased and what you wanted?  If it's a plan then you can use a Canada-US plan in both countries so it doesn't matter that it's not Canada only, or is the amount of data not what you wanted?   If you really want a different plan you can select one to change on next renewal.  I don't think you mean an add-on?  

Roshnie

That's not me at all. It literally is a different name. It's just pure coincidence that we might have the same issue 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Roshnie 

@Jenni_Bholanath ?

You don't need to post multiple posts under a different Community name.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Roshnie 

Contact an agent using the chatbot. Ask for a credit to your account. It will be easier than asking for a refund. Keep an eye on the mail icon during business hours.

When Are Agents Available and How Long Till I Get A Response?

Quick customer support is our top priority during business hours. You'll typically receive a response in the Community within 30 minutes, during peak times, expect a maximum wait time of 48 hours. Our agents are available to help:

• Monday to Sunday: 9AM to 10PM EST
Need Help? Let's chat.