cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I get refund if switch to Koodoo

Bettzie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got an offer from Koodoo (probably like many of you) and the offer is good till Sept 4. I want to take this offer and am wondering if I will get a refund from public mobile if I port now?

I'm currently on the 90 days prepaid plan and my new cycle starts on Oct 29. 

Any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

How about a double bravo, and a triple dislike.  Kind of like figure skating jumps.

@michaelc9181 wrote:

Public Mobile will not offer you a refund. Maybe try doing a visa chargeback? Doesn't hurt to try..

This is a good recipe for being refused future service by Telus.  Before giving out bad advice, try it yourself.  Don't ask others to be a guinea pig for stupidity.  I wish there was a negative bravo button.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@michaelc9181 wrote:

Public Mobile will not offer you a refund. Maybe try doing a visa chargeback? Doesn't hurt to try..

Do not do this. It is bad advice and fraud. It is clearly your choice to move or not. PM has fulfilled their part of the agreement giving you service.

michaelc9181
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

blaixx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No, the $180 credit is supposed to compensate for that remaining time.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

No there is no refund.  So create the Koodo account as close to end date as possible.

Need Help? Let's chat.