cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the promo if you unable to serve?

Mohaly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I noticed that their is no response from the MOD because of the workload.

My question is why the company have a promo if they are unable to serve the customers?

Do they think hiring few more MOD will destroy the company budget?

19 REPLIES 19

Mohaly
No I didn't enter any wrong pin

kltt

Have a nice day to!

Spoiler

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Did I assume anything? I said he either got unlucky, as in not his fault or he could've inputted the wrong data. Of course either could've happened, I have no clue. Read before accusing me of anything please. @kltt

@kltt wrote:

How can you assume that he entered the wrong PIN or IEMI?  I guess you are just looking to get free rewards by posting without facts.

@kltt  Cat LOL

kltt

How can you assume that he entered the wrong PIN or IEMI?  I guess you are just looking to get free rewards by posting without facts.

Rockdaddy22
Unfortunately you got unlucky or imputed the wrong pin or imei

Mohaly

No he was lucky.the porting process for him takes 45 minutes

Rockdaddy22
And didn't inform you of the possible delays? Strange, but either way just be patient it'll be worth it in the end.

Mohaly

A friend told me about the offer one week before the deadline

Rockdaddy22
No, but I recommend everyone die their due diligence before making any important decisions. Are you saying you weren't aware there could be delays. How did you hear about PM?

Mohaly

So now you are telling me that is my mistake because I didn't do my homework and I didn't know that the company misjudged the effect of the promotion that's nice

Rockdaddy22
I know it sucks, I've been saying the exact same things to people like you for 3 weeks. Even PM admitted they kinda screwed up, but they'll get everyone activated. It'll just take some time.

It'll be back to normal in a couple weeks. Before the promo we got responses in hours not days.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Personally before i make an important decision like changing selfphone companies, i do my due diligence, research and deteremine my course of action.

By waiting 2 days, this means you came in at the end of the promo, with what should have been open eyes to the issues going on and prepared to deal with them if they arise, anything else is being un prepares.

Mohaly

OK I understand what you said.

But it two days now and no even a single message said that we are working on the problem. I think that is the minimum to expect.

We do accept that their is no stores to save money and offer a low budget plans but at least they could hire some part time MOD to help during the busy days.

Rockdaddy22

Two days, some people have waited over a week. I know it sucks, but it is what it is.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Go into a Costco on a weekend and there is under estimating demand the lineups are huge at ever register but during construction they didn't add more registers just for those 2 days because other times there isn't the demand.  So for a promo here they did add new mods but after the promo and things have settled down there won't be as much demand for them.  it is a tough decision because hiring someone then laying them off a month or so after because there isn't the work is a tight line for any company to run on. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Mohaly

Two days now without any single response.

Is this misjudge?

Rockdaddy22
Yes it would
They've already admitted to underestimating the demand for this promo. They're not the first company to misjudge demand, happens to companies all the time.

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@Mohaly they actually have 2 newer mods already

Saray was just promoted and now there is a new one (Diane?) in last week

Need Help? Let's chat.