cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why dont I see my yearly rewards?

Praful
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have 40$ plan with public mobile. I forgot exactly which month of 2019 I signed up but it has been one year for sure. I dont see my yearly rewards. $1 off every bill.  Please help

4 REPLIES 4

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Praful you registered here on June 24, 2019. If you activated then, you should see your Loyalty Reward on your August bill.You can also check wjen you started by looking at your last 14 credit card statements. Congratulations. Stay safe. 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Praful The system set up automatically. The loyalty reward seems working fine in my situation. You can double check when did you sign up first. If you still not receiving your loyalty reward, contact the moderators by submit a ticket or private message them.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Praful wrote:

I have 40$ plan with public mobile. I forgot exactly which month of 2019 I signed up but it has been one year for sure. I dont see my yearly rewards. $1 off every bill.  Please help

@Praful hi you will receive your reward in your 13th cycle have a great day

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Praful wrote:

Hello @Praful ,

Did you receive a text from PM when you signed up? Check your text messages.

It would be after the 12 sets of 30 days (if that makes sense), that any loyalty reward should show.

If you know it has been past 12 sets of 30 days, contact the moderator team to review:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.