cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I make phone call today?

Helen66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I checked my out call usages from January 22 to February 16, less than 60 minutes, but I can't make phone call. I don't know why? Thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Helen66 wrote:

I checked my out call usages from January 22 to February 16, less than 60 minutes, but I can't make phone call. I don't know why? Thanks! 

Hi @Helen66 ,

If you still have minutes left, try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reboot your phone again

Does you SELF SERVE status say ACTIVE?

Check the 4-digits of your SIM match the 4-digits listed on your SELF SERVE account, found here, under "Change Sim Card":

esjliv_0-1613606847883.png

If the 4-digts DO NOT match, then it appears someone has been fraudulent (SIM-jacked) on your account. 

Change passwords and security questions to your SELF SERVE account right away, and check your financials. 

1. Log into your Self-Serve account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Suspend Service

1. Let the moderators know about this as well, submit a ticket here – to be connected to the Fraud Management Moderator team who will be able to restore your original SIM card.
  2. Also recommended to contact your financial institutions to ensure your banking and credit card accounts have not been accessed and checking your social media accounts for any suspicious activity. Make sure you change your passwords to these accounts immediately. 

Good point, @Gunner123 

@Helen66 , if nothing works (calling & texting, both in and out), make sure your self-serve shows Active to ensure any recent renewals didn't fail for whatever reason.

Also, check this:

In your self service account, choose Change Sim Card.

Ensure the last 4 digits on the self-serve SIM number match your SIM card to ensure you have not been sim jacked. 

If they do not match, while still on the self-serve account, put your phone in lost/stolen mode and change the password. Then check and secure all your financials.

From, there, contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system - faster response time. Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

Send a private message to the moderator through the following link  here

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Helen66 wrote:

@Helen66 hi is anything working?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Helen66 

Look under your self serve (below pic), it's the definitive measure to minutes used.

If you're counting minutes on phone or via usage history under self-serve, you need to remember all calls which include partial minutes need to be rounded up to next minute.

HALIMACS_0-1613605899282.png

Need Help? Let's chat.