cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can I not use the funds on my account to reactivate?

DavidMary
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought a voucher earlier today - erm yesterday- and forgot to apply it until now.  So I added it to my account online, but every time I try to reactivate my plan, I just get another receipt pdf and the account still shows as suspended online.  However, I can still send test message that bounces back to me, so I don't think it really is suspended.  But I would like to know that this isn't going to cause a problem later today as I will be on the road, and need my phone.

If an admin could kindly look at my account, I'd appreciate it.  Thank you.

David

5 REPLIES 5

DavidMary
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sent message to self, phone recorded outgoing text.  Received copy of message back from the network to my phone indicating service was not interrupted.

Got back from the road and logged in, account no longer shows suspended, as predicted.  Thank you everyone, this is solved.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@DavidMary 

The suspended messaging in your account during renewal is normal. Once you've added your public mobile that's your payment it will sit in your account balance until the payment system comes along and debits your account your plan amount. You cannot force the system to take your payments until it's good and ready to take your payment. If you still have service you have nothing to worry about. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DavidMary - you can still send texts, but they bounce back to you? What do you mean by this?

Do you see the voucher added in your payment history? If so, and today is your renewal day, then you should be okay. As long as your services are working..but that text statement confuses me a bit. 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@DavidMary 

don't worry it's normal if you saw a message at your Account Suspended, so if your account it's working and you getting this message then is fine this message will be come on day before renewal cycle, and it's will be automatically take from Available Fund,or your autopayment if you have on,

added to your account by call *611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #, on the receipt

or use browser from computer,/clear cache/cookies/use one page inPrivate mode,

or safari on private mode, To Login Page  

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything, just wait about a 3 second will automatically be login,,

if want to contact PM support team by > CS_Agent  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@DavidMary 

We are all members here like you so we can’t look into your account. First login your account and refresh your browser by clicking on the circular arrow then reboot your phone by holding down the power button and power off then power back on.

That should work but let us know.

Need Help? Let's chat.