cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why autopay didn't use my reward?

publicmobileD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Yesterday I got payment, But my rewards in my account has not been used. Why? I see there's $22 of balance.

Thank you!

15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@publicmobileD : lol All the warnings you can eat for no reason at all. You didn't post anything.

@publicmobileD good thing you understood not to post personal information in the forums.  Other customers when urged by fellow customers in the forums, post images that contain personal information or actually post personal information on the forums also urged by fellow customers thinking they are giving these personal information to the moderators.

Have a nice day

RosieR

REMINDER:  Please do not post any personal information in the forums.  These are public forums and there are quite a number of fraudsters lurking around ready to steal your personal info.

@RosieR wrote:

@publicmobileD wrote:

Yeah I'd better check with moderator. I thought what i had posted will get reply from Moderator. It seems no. Then How?

Thanks!

Hi @publicmobileD you have to contact the moderators per my post above.  This is a public forum and everyone can see your post including fraudsters lurking the the dark ready to steal your personal information.

All of us in the forum are fellow customers who are here for the same reason - help fellow customers and earn $$ rewards (a pittance really but we just love to help) and badges for doing so.

So please, no matter what others say to post an image or give you extra information, do not post personal information in the forums.

Please keep us posted.

Fellow customer.

RosieR

REMINDER:  Please do not post any personal information in the forums.  These are public forums and there are quite a number of fraudsters lurking around ready to steal your personal info.

@publicmobileD 

To clarify....it is perfectly ok to share details or a screenshot that relates to you getting an answer, solution or a fix for your question/ issue. But it is very important that you remove any personal details or sensitive account info from your description or screenshots from your account etc...

These include but are not limited to.....

1. Name, address, phone number and email.
  2. Account number.
  3. Profile info such such as security question and answer.
  4. Any credit card info.
  5. Phone numbers if showing daily usage pages.

Never reveal your account pin# except to moderators in your private messaging. You may also want to exclude:

1. Autopay registration.
  2. Rewards and amounts.
  3. Renewal date.
  4. Friend referral phone numbers (last 4 digits).

Also be careful if you screenshot your community profile as there are personal details such as your email address that are displayed for you but not others so you can accidently show info you did not intend via a screenshot.

But giving the community access to your payment history, plan details or usage logs can help us solve an issue quickly.....you just have to be sure you remove the personal/ account sensitive info first.

@publicmobileD wrote:

Yes I contacted moderator through chat link.Thank you.

@publicmobileD ok good to know.

EDIT:  oooops solution is already accepted

ooops edited as solution had already been accepted

Have a wonderful day

RosieR

publicmobileD

Yes I contacted moderator through chat link.Thank you.

@publicmobileD 

You can contact the moderators thru simple simon the irritating little chatbot as above....or thru private messaging as below....

To speed up service when sending a private message it is suggested that you include account info to verify your account to cut down on messaging back and forth before an issue can begin to be resolved.

Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:

1. Full name and address on account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less if there are new trainees. Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the moderators click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@publicmobileD wrote:

Hi,

Yesterday I got payment, But my rewards in my account has not been used. Why? I see there's $22 of balance.

Thank you!

EDITED as solution had already been accepted

publicmobileD

Yeah I'd better check with moderator. I thought what i had posted will get reply from Moderator. It seems no. Then How?

Thanks!

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@publicmobileD 

Sometimes it does happen that your card gets charged although you have enough funds to cover the plan.

If that happened I suggest that you contact moderators by sending private message to Moderator_Team so that it doesn't happen in the future. Keep an eye on it in 30 days again.

@publicmobileD 

Perhaps you should clarify since the other day you asked about $12 of rewards in your balance. Which I suspect was actually your $10 referral bonus credit + $2 autopay reward=$12. Is the $22 a typo? Did you recieve a second month free credit that paid for your renewal?

@publicmobileD 

Did you use the lost/stolen feature at all in the previous month? If you suspended your service even briefly using this feature it causes a glitch that prevents your rewards from being applied upon renewal. If this is the case and they remain in your rewards section and have not been converted to your balance contact the moderators to have them applied. 

For more info on this glitch see this thread....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Autopay-reward-Do-not-use-lost-stolen-trick-I...

@publicmobileD 

Might you have had a higher available funds balance which has been reduced to $22 after covering your renewal?

AE_Collector

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@publicmobileD , go through the individual line items on your payment tab.  It should explain how you ended up with a fund balance.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@publicmobileD 

By chance, did you change plans early?  Typically, on renewal date, your rewards are first deposited into your account and then the available funds are used to pay the month fee.  Whatever is owed is then paid by autopay (ie. credit card)

Maybe screenshot your payment history page (omit personal information).  This would provide more helpful information.  

Need Help? Let's chat.