cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Public Mobile is the best!

Ichong88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I really love Public Mobile!  With all the recent promotions from Rogers/Bell/Telus, i thought i'd look into my own PM plan b/c i though i only had 2gb for $40/mth ($120 over 3mths)....so i log into my profile and i actually have 6gb on my plan!!!  Not sure when that happened, but i guess being a long term loyal customer pays off!   Thx for the data upgrade!!  #PublicMobileForLife

7 REPLIES 7

Noosiekins
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ichong88 They post it in the community forums as an announcement... so pop in to check once a week. I'm surprised they didn't do anything when the Big3 did their promotion this past weekend!

Ichong88

@Noosiekins yes i missed that promo!  how do i get notified about these PM deals?

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ichong88,

Nice try. 😉 🙂

Noosiekins
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ichong88 wrote:

@NDesai you're totally right! haha....i guess it was too good to be true.  I only have 2gb/mth...sad now.   May not PM for life! LOL

Did you miss the promo from a few months ago where it's 4g/month for $45/month (after the $6 auto pay)

Ichong88

@NDesai you're totally right! haha....i guess it was too good to be true.  I only have 2gb/mth...sad now.   May not PM for life! LOL

Saba

For me its 100% the ease of use. You get a great network to use, easy activations and changes, and nothing is hidden. Its just easy!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Ichong88 When you signed up, you saw 2GB/30 days and that is the same thing as 6GB/90 days. I wish they give us some occasional bonuses Smiley Tongue

Need Help? Let's chat.