cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the US Roaming Talk Only Plan for $8?

SomeDude
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to purchase the US roaming talk only add-on for $8 but I no longer see it on the self-serve page.  I've purchased it twice before in December.  What happened to it?

6 REPLIES 6

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SomeDude, the Add-on is still on the main website page so it's definitely still available.  If you don;t have a talk option on your base plan then it won;t be an option for you, however you mentioned you applied it earlier so I assume you do have a talk plan.

I noticed on my account page it is populating an error message when going to plan details and such, and this error was happening infrequently yesterday as well.  I think there's just a system glitch at the moment.  I;d say give it an hour or so and check back into your account again.  This was happening yesterday as well.

SomeDude

@Carld123 wrote:

@SomeDude

Its still there but in the talk section for some reasonScreenshot_2018-12-28-09-28-28.png

On my screen the $8 talk plan is missing, and this affects the person I'm with as well.  

My original assumption was that they eliminated the plan, but now I think the two of us are affected by some sort of software bug with the public mobile site.  Perhaps the bug has something to do with previously purchasing the $8 plan twice?

Due to time constraints (I need to be reachable), I bought the $15 talk and text plan already.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Could it be that, it might take a little bit for it to reset itself. You should be able to call 611 or 18554public (I think that was the number) and purchase add-ons that way. That system might be different than the online system.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SomeDude wrote:

My add-on expired at midnight.  It's no longer active.

@SomeDude

Its still there but in the talk section for some reason....

.edit...actually its not a roaming bundle so its in the correct spot...Screenshot_2018-12-28-09-28-28.png

SomeDude

My add-on expired at midnight.  It's no longer active.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@SomeDude wrote:

I need to purchase the US roaming talk only add-on for $8 but I no longer see it on the self-serve page.  I've purchased it twice before in December.  What happened to it?

Is the addon currently active on your phone?  If it is it won't show up as available until the current one expires.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.