cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my SIM CARD?

GroovyBro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered a sim card last friday (August 26), and the SIM card has still not arrived yet. I recieved an order confirmation email right after ordering it, but I never got an email telling me if the SIM card had shipped yet or not. Checking the forum, apparently other people got email shipping confirmations when their SIM cards were shipped?

It's been 5 days since I've ordered the SIM card and I haven't recieved the SIM card or even a shipping confirmation for that matter.

Questions that I have:

Am I supposed to recieve a shipping confirmation?

What is taking my shipment so long?

-Thanks in advance

9 REPLIES 9

@satheshraddha32 wrote:

I ordered SIM card on 9th April but till the date haven't received SIM card. finally i went to Koodo store and brought it with additional service charges (WTH!!)..Also i sent email on Noreply@publicmobile.ca (same address given in when we click on Contact US link on SIM order page.) From my husband's email.

I want my refund of order as i already activated. If did not get money back in few days then will gonna log CRTC complain.

Order#163560.

No thanks 😡...Your service sucks!!!

Hope you don't have to but CRTC doesn't handle consumer complaints. You would  need to talk to CCTS.  First, try to give some time for moderators to refund.

@satheshraddha32 

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

You will need to contact moderator for account issues.  Expect at least 1-2 days response time.  Moderators are generally helpful and understanding.   

Send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

satheshraddha32
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered SIM card on 9th April but till the date haven't received SIM card. finally i went to Koodo store and brought it with additional service charges (WTH!!)..Also i sent email on Noreply@publicmobile.ca (same address given in when we click on Contact US link on SIM order page.) From my husband's email.

I want my refund of order as i already activated. If did not get money back in few days then will gonna log CRTC complain.

Order#163560.

No thanks 😡...Your service sucks!!!

GroovyBro
Oh thanks!

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I never got any shipping notification but when I check my mail box each week (community boxes) it was there. 

Took under a week but I live in Toronto. Depends where you live... if you live somewhere remote then expect delays. 

GroovyBro

I only got a "Order ##### is confirmed"

Did you recieve more than one email from public mobile, or are we talking about the same email and I have nothing to worry about?

GroovyBro

What account do I log into? I can't make a self serve account until I have the sim card and the phone number right?

Tamachan

I recently ordered a sim card on Monday last week, received an e-mail "your order is on the way" the next day, and got a mail (the sim card) from Public Mobile at my mail box on Thursday (it might have been arrived on Wednesday).  It is mailed using priority Canada Post.  I think you are supposed to get the "A shipment from order ##### is on the way" e-mail.  If you haven't get it, login to your account and check the status. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Sometimes takes 10 days. If you are desparate let us know which city your are near; someone may have a spare sim.

No idea what confirmations, if any, you receive.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.